ENVIRONMENTAL DUE DILIGENCE
Many lending institutions require environmental due diligence prior to financing. Environmental due diligence helps identify risks such as soil or groundwater contamination to avoid potential liabilities. Most due diligence investigations begin with a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA).
PMI utilizes ASTM standards and our extensive experience to identify potential environmental liabilities for a property. We help ensure our clients have a thorough knowledge of environmental impacts associated with the property and reduce the likelihood of costly remediation projects in the future. Our environmental due diligence services include the following:
- Phase I and II Environment Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- Transaction Screens
- Record Search Risk Assessments (RSRAs)
- Desktop Reviews
- Asbestos-containing Materials (ACM) Surveys
- Wetlands and Stream Delineation and Permitting
NEED TO GET IN TOUCH?